Why Tryon Builders?
Tryon Builders, LLC is a 20+ year successful construction company specializing in luxury custom homes, extraordinary equine facilities and waterfront boat houses and docks. Located in the lovely foothills of western North Carolina, Tryon Builders enjoys a sterling reputation for quality work and working seamlessly with their homeowners to meet the unique interests of their lifestyles.
If you have what it takes and would like a position with a company that offers job stability and values their team, please call Reed at 828-777-5688 or apply with resume and references by email to [email protected].
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
We’re looking for an experienced construction manager who can bring projects in on budget and on schedule, and has current computer skills. Someone who can participate in business development would be highly valued. The following tasks are the primary role of our Project Managers:
- Document take-off and estimating
- Reporting to the company president
- Interaction with project architects and consultants
- Client relations and management
- Subcontractor recruitment, negotiation, supervision, and relations
- Project cost accounting and monitoring
- Oversight of construction projects and superintendents
- Attending project meetings
- Material and system research, pricing, and procurement
- Team leadership
This is a Full-time position and we offer competitive compensation based on experience and performance.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team please email your resume to [email protected].
Trim and Framing
The ideal candidates should have a minimum of two years job experience, as well as references that attest to the worker’s reliability and punctuality.
- Work on a variety of projects, including framing, decking, window and stair customizations, crown molding, and baseboard installations.
- Physical strength and stamina, good practical skills, math knowledge, attention to safety, and being able to work outdoors in all kinds of weather conditions.
- Flexible, self-motivated and team-oriented.
- Attention to detail and ability to focus on task assignments to meet production goals.
- Have essential basic hand & power tools.
- Have reliable transportation.
Compensation based on experience.